Good weekend of riding, though hot and humid both days. On Saturday the 12th rode out (via the backroads) to Short Pump where I had lunch at Buz and Ned's (my favorite place for cue in the RVA) and then a few more miles around the area. Did not go very far, but got to see some neat sights (here I have the bike on The Boulevard) and enjoyed the ride. Felt real good while moving, a bit toasty when I was not.
As I did when I was on vacation, brought the bike back to the apartment and put it under the motorcycle cover to get a quick Sunday start.
After laundry and a little more apartment cleaning, rode to Moe's for lunch. This is just some art in Richmond, they are big on that here, and I thought it would be cool to get my Vulcan...another piece of art in front of it.
Again, a very nice ride.....a bit warmer but rode up past some really impressive houses. I also like riding Sunday in that the traffic is usually pretty light (at least early on) and its quiet on a Sunday. Good rides this weekend, ended up with a total of around 70 miles...not a lot of distance, but did get a lot of smiles from the seat of my motorcycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...

No comments:
Post a Comment