Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome to my Web Page






Hello! I have been an avid motorcyclist for many years, and have ridden a number of bikes in a number of places. I have owned motorcycles in Indiana, Kentucky, Hawaii (during my days in the US Navy) and currently the bike you see at the left in North Carolina (seen here during a ride last year on the Blue Ridge Parkway. It is a 2005 Vulcan 1500 Classic, which I purchased new in June of 2005.


I have been publishing a riding journal on Yahoo 360 (part of my web page which you can see on this sites "about me" page where the link can be found) which details the adventures we have been on in a number of interesting places.


What I want this site to be is about motorcycling. Motorcycles which catch my eye, the things I have learned over the years about motorcycling, tips and information; all with a Carolina focus. I have lived here for some 10 years now due to a job transfer in 1998, and have found the Carolinas a very interesting place.


I hope that I can give you some items of interest, and that you enjoy this blog as much as I feel I will enjoy creating it.

No comments:

Morning Ride (May 2, 2024)

Got out for a real short ride this morning. While out said hello to the family and their kids. A lot of those in the neighborhood of late. R...