Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Test Ride 3 (June 4, 2019)
Final ride on this Tuesday with a last look at the maintenance work (oil change and chain adjustment) I did a few days ago. No leaks and seems fine. For this ride I got out and did some riding around New Carlisle, which included running some errands. It was a nice day to ride but once again the weather, as it has tended to do this year so far, was clouding up again. We have had a great deal of rain (even tornadoes in the area over the last week, though not at my house) for this season so cut this ride short. However, I am satisfied on the maintenance work I have done and am ready to put some serious miles on this motorcycle again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...

No comments:
Post a Comment