After a period of rain the rain stopped for a few hours. The roads dried and though the skies looked very threatening, I got the Triumph out for a short ride.
Rode down 40, which is known as The National Road. It is one of my favorite rides so far in Ohio and enjoy what I come across while out on it.
I rode as far as the Taylorville Dam which is one of the many dams around here. One thing about this part of Ohio is that there are a lot of rivers to be found here.
I got this far and then returned back the way I came as the clouds were getting ever darker. Less than an hour after I got home, the skies once again unloaded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...

No comments:
Post a Comment