Nice Monday ride. As the tropical storm is due to get here tomorrow thought today would be a good day to get one more ride in. Turns out that I was right in doing that. Rolled up Ross Road and into Vandalia, or at least the outskirts. Visited this helicopter at the VFW there, and then the covered bridge just outside of Piqua, Ohio. Before that I had passed through Tipp City and Troy, Ohio. From Piqua rolled down Highway 36 and finally into Highway 235. Weather was just fantastic, once again with low humidity and cooler temperatures. Got in a 65 mile ride and was grinning from ear to ear the entire two hours of the adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Among the Corn (October 7, 2026)
Got out this morning for a 22 mile ride. Was 57 when I headed out, 61 when I arrived home. Rode out among the farms and fields. Checked o...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...




No comments:
Post a Comment