Monday, June 1, 2020

Country Ride (June 1, 2020)


Interesting ride today. Avoiding the cities due to the protests going on -which I do understand and to agree with other than the looting and destruction - decided to ride to the country. Went down some new roads such as this one. Very neat past a lot of farms and some critters.In fact, the cows below started to head toward me which I thought was pretty cool. Covered a solid 50 miles today on New Carlisle-St Paris Road and also Old Troy Road as well as some others. On the way back to the house which was sort of a great circle route of sorts made a stop at the New Carlisle Airport. It was a wonderful ride and looking forward to exploring some more in that direction.  A few more photos can be seen on my Ohio and Me blog page. Thank you for visiting and looking forward to seeing you here again soon!   

No comments:

Among the Corn (October 7, 2026)

 Got out this morning  for a 22 mile ride.  Was 57 when I headed out, 61 when I arrived home. Rode out among the farms and fields. Checked o...