On the way back stopped at the New Carlisle Airport where they had a couple of aircraft out ready to fly. Got some better photos of them on my "Ohio and Me" blog page. I also enjoy aviation a great deal. For someone who loves aviation, this is a fantastic area to live. As for the ride today it covered some 35 miles and was just an hour, but it was a remarkable time and enjoyed it, and cleaning the motorcycle, a great deal.
Sunday, June 7, 2020
Cleaning the Motorcycle Sunday Ride (June 7, 2020)
Took some time on this less hot and humid Sunday morning to wash the motorcycle. I cleaned it off at the house and then took it out for a short while to blow the water out. Finished cleaning it when I got home. At any case it was a wonderful morning to get out. The ride was short but very nice due to the weather and the light traffic. Visited Tipp City as the ride was just an out and back ride on Highway 571. While I was there, was stopped by a train crossing the road. That is the photo directly below. Those who have followed me since my Richmond days and even in North Carolina know I enjoy trains.
On the way back stopped at the New Carlisle Airport where they had a couple of aircraft out ready to fly. Got some better photos of them on my "Ohio and Me" blog page. I also enjoy aviation a great deal. For someone who loves aviation, this is a fantastic area to live. As for the ride today it covered some 35 miles and was just an hour, but it was a remarkable time and enjoyed it, and cleaning the motorcycle, a great deal.
On the way back stopped at the New Carlisle Airport where they had a couple of aircraft out ready to fly. Got some better photos of them on my "Ohio and Me" blog page. I also enjoy aviation a great deal. For someone who loves aviation, this is a fantastic area to live. As for the ride today it covered some 35 miles and was just an hour, but it was a remarkable time and enjoyed it, and cleaning the motorcycle, a great deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Among the Corn (October 7, 2026)
Got out this morning for a 22 mile ride. Was 57 when I headed out, 61 when I arrived home. Rode out among the farms and fields. Checked o...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...



No comments:
Post a Comment