Interesting first day of May motorcycle ride. Was not sure I would get out as the weather did not look good for a long time today. I did made a stop at Joe's Cycle in North Dixie. I like the motorcycle shop and enjoyed seeing the Triumph Rocket III in there. Nice people who have done some work on my bike (new tires) since I have been here. Rode from there into Dayton and made a stop at Woodlawn Cemetery. The Civil War section can be seen in the third photo, and the view from the top of the cemetery in the photo at the very bottom. This was a nice 42 mile ride and I really enjoyed being out today in the breeze.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment