Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday Ride to Dayton (May 23, 2020)

Interesting ride on this Saturday. First ride in a few days due to some heavy rainfall here which caused some flooding in the region. Went by a favorite restaurant to see the signs. As with many places has been impacted by the virus. Took a ride to downtown Dayton. Always interesting to see the sights there. I came across the Packard Museum, which is closed due to the virus, but will be well worth a future visit. Last stop was at the Wegerzyn Gardens MetroPark which was a first time visit. Interesting and beautiful place and will be coming back there again in the future. This was a very wonderful 45 mile ride on the motorcycle today.   




No comments:

Among the Corn (October 7, 2026)

 Got out this morning  for a 22 mile ride.  Was 57 when I headed out, 61 when I arrived home. Rode out among the farms and fields. Checked o...