Amazingly hot day here in Ohio, been a heat wave the past few days with some of the hottest temperatures in years. Got up relatively early and took the motorcycle out for a cruise into Dayton. I have not been there a lot and it was well past time to get a good ride in there. Made my destination Deeds Point Metropark to see the statue there of the Wright Flyer III which is above and the fountains that can be seen below. They actually light up at night. I have not seen that, but plan to in the future. Got quite a few photos here of sights in Dayton. I also visited the ballpark there and took a nice ride around the downtown area. Finished the ride with a stop at TJ Chumps. It was a very fine day and enjoyed being out on a beautiful day. Looking forward to some cooler weather in the near future though. Distance was just under 50 miles for this trip. Its not far to Dayton but did a lot of exploring while I was there. Lots to see in that historic city and I plan to see it in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment