Nice day for a ride and got out early before the heat got back up there. Went to some interesting places up Ohio 571. Photo at left was near the end at the airport in New Carlisle. I also went to Tipp City, even to Nashville of all places (did not know there was a Nashville in Ohio, but I do now) and West Milton. Ended up covering some 61 miles and that was a great deal of fun.
Temperatures were just under 70 degrees as I got out, did get warmer during the two hours I was gone but stayed nice. No rain was expected and none fell. It was a great time for a wonderful ride on the motorcycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...




No comments:
Post a Comment