Just a bit down the road I made a short stop at Eastwood lake. I rode down some backroads heading back to my house, with a short stop at Carriage Hill Farm (another favorite park. All in all a little 40 mile excursion on a beautiful Monday
Monday, June 14, 2021
The Need for Speed (June 14, 2021)
Another beautiful day, had to bundle up a bit, which with the heat of last week and the past few days felt really good. I took a ride though Fairborn past the Air Force Base and since I was in the area took a couple of photos of planes on display outside of the Air Force Museum. That is an A-10 at left, and a C-17 just below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...



No comments:
Post a Comment