Speaking of getting close this morning the rain got closer and closer. I stuck fairly close to home as well, but did get out a bit for a 30 mile ride. Kept my eyes to the skies and managed to keep dry. I did rain a hour later after I got back. Good to get out on what has been a rainy few days. This weather pattern is due to break in a few days. The ride did put a smile on my face, as I often say a short ride is better than no ride at all.
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Before the Rain (June10, 2021)
A quick one this morning, took this photo in the neighborhood, with a view of the Canadian geese and their babies. I really enjoy them, though the parents can be pretty aggressive if you get too close.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...

No comments:
Post a Comment