Saturday, May 14, 2022

Christmas List Run (May 14, 2022)

Up on this beautiful Saturday morning, rode out to Vandalia after a quick pair of stops in New Carlisle to get a few things done before the upcoming trip. Ordered some Christmas ornaments at Hallmark with a list from the Wish Book we picked up a few days ago. I have to say without question, Christmas is my favorite time of the year. 

Good day to get out, made a stop at the Taylorsville Dam, and got a quick shot of the airport while waiting for the store to open. A beautiful day is always made even better then part of it happens on the seat of a motorcycle!  




 

No comments:

Among the Corn (October 7, 2026)

 Got out this morning  for a 22 mile ride.  Was 57 when I headed out, 61 when I arrived home. Rode out among the farms and fields. Checked o...