Thursday, October 14, 2021

Perhaps...The Last "Summer Ride" (October 14, 2021)

Another day with temperatures in the 80's, been a rare treat. Not to say that I am not looking forward to cooler rides (I am) but was told today from the weather channel that "More fall like temperatures are coming in a few days"). There is also some rain on the way, so got out and got a few miles in this fine Thursday. Rode out to Yellow Springs. Love the cannon at this cemetery there, and stopped by Yellow Springs Brewing. Good beer, but not open till later (good, cause did not feel like a beer at 9am). I also rode out to Fairborn. They are having a big Halloween festival this weekend, but then there is that rain threat. At any case, nice country ride of around 40 miles on a beautiful and still warm October day.   


 

No comments:

Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)

 Another beautiful day,  cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle,  North Hampt...