November is winding down and December is just a couple of days away. Expecting snow in the next couple of days, and I can feel the motorcycle riding season in Ohio is slipping away. Rode today with the temperature in the 40's. I was surprised to see a number of motorcycles though out today, I passed somewhat over 10 which considering the temperature was very surprising. I got out andf saw the New Carlisle Christmas tree, and of course rode by the airport. Did a few miles out in the country, in fact about 40 miles on what was a very good day indeed. I was well bundled up but did feel the cold a bit even with all that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment