Nice short Saturday ride. Rode up to George Rogers Clark Park and a few other stops. Was kind of looking for a spot to watch the Sunday Highway Hikers Toy Run. Made a few other stops and also visited the airplanes at the local airport. Motorcycle at the bottom was at the Fairborn Halloween Festival. I have more photos from that on my Ohio and Me blog page. Great day to be out on two wheels!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Among the Corn (October 7, 2026)
Got out this morning for a 22 mile ride. Was 57 when I headed out, 61 when I arrived home. Rode out among the farms and fields. Checked o...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...






No comments:
Post a Comment