Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Running Errands (September 10, 2019)


Three riding days in a row. Actually needed to get to a few places, and did that. Started at the bank. First time trip to Meijer's and it was ok. Simular to other stores I have been too. Stopped also by the Cemetery to see the military tribute there. I also went to Lowe's, Wal-Mart and had lunch at Captain D's. Not the best fish but liked the sides that came with it.
As for the ride, a hair over 30 miles. Got to explore some backroads and even visited the electric charging fuel pumps. Not really ready to go that route but I could see that some day. Range is a factor for now. At any case a nice ride before the big heat builds in.   





No comments:

Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)

 Another beautiful day,  cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle,  North Hampt...