Another short ride today, weather was a bit more sunny if not quite as warm, but warm enough to make it enjoyable with a warm jacket and gloves.
Rode up Highway 150 to Patterson Ave, down to Cary Street. Just off Cary Street made a first time stop at "The Cask" just to check it out. Had a frosty beverage and then headed out. I think will have to bring Debbie by here in the near future.
Rode back via Cary Street to The Boulevard, and then down to Riverside Drive. Different section than I was on yesterday, but still a favorite ride. I made a quick stop by Forest Hill Park where I took this photo. The Stone House can be seen in the distance.
Ride was a hair over 90 minutes, and just 23 miles but once again was wonderful. Light traffic and nice sights along the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment