Nice ride on Sunday morning. I tend to love those with light traffic and as mentioned in the last post much lower heat and humidity. Took the Triumph this time to the Chesterfield County Airport in Chester, VA where I got this photo of some of the planes there.
As a bonus this Army helicopter was also there and got a photo of it. Lots of interesting things to see at the airport, and as visitors to my page will know I like aviation.
This is a really good state for that, as there are a lot of things to see aircraft related including some remarkable museums, and some really good airshows. One airshow not far away and soon!
I rode around for quite a bit, and ended up along Riverside Drive. That s a favorite road to ride on. While I was there stopped and got this photo of this deer feeding by the side of the road.
Strangely the deer did not seem to mind that I was there. Did stop and look at me but soon went back to eating. Have seen over the years quite a few there, but this one was later in the day then the usual...being around 10am.
Following that encounter headed back to my house. A bigger ride than the Friday ride, this one covered 47 miles and had a great time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment