Enjoyed checking out the vehicles that I come across on the road, and often see some interesting bikes and groups when I do so. I have met some really interesting people on two wheels, and sometimes as seen here, even when I am not on two wheels. Motorcyclists are amazing people!
Friday, September 23, 2011
Seen on the road (September 17-19)
Enjoyed checking out the vehicles that I come across on the road, and often see some interesting bikes and groups when I do so. I have met some really interesting people on two wheels, and sometimes as seen here, even when I am not on two wheels. Motorcyclists are amazing people!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment