After the museum visit, went by Mac's Speed Shop with Patty where I saw this "not quite a car, not quite a motorcycle" at the restaurant. It was Patty's first visit there, I have been there a few times with friends on motorcycle rides. Great BBQ and very biker friendly, and in a very interesting area of Charlotte on South Blvd. A very fine day, though spent on four wheels today. I plan to get a good ride in tomorrow!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Charlotte Museum of History/Mac's Speed Shop (July 4, 2010)
After the museum visit, went by Mac's Speed Shop with Patty where I saw this "not quite a car, not quite a motorcycle" at the restaurant. It was Patty's first visit there, I have been there a few times with friends on motorcycle rides. Great BBQ and very biker friendly, and in a very interesting area of Charlotte on South Blvd. A very fine day, though spent on four wheels today. I plan to get a good ride in tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment