Show was nice. Of note, there were some motorcycle gangs there; I gave them a healthy dose of respect, having found that long as you don't give them grief you don't get any. I used to see a lot of Outlaws in Indiana when I lived there, but few motorcycle gangs (at least in the Concord area) at local events. The occasional 1%er does snow up though from time to time, but usually not in large numbers. At any case was surprised at the show, and enjoyed the event. Nice to stumble on something like that on a nice day in Richmond, VA.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Bike show at Hooters/Chesterfield Towne Center (May 22, 2010)
Show was nice. Of note, there were some motorcycle gangs there; I gave them a healthy dose of respect, having found that long as you don't give them grief you don't get any. I used to see a lot of Outlaws in Indiana when I lived there, but few motorcycle gangs (at least in the Concord area) at local events. The occasional 1%er does snow up though from time to time, but usually not in large numbers. At any case was surprised at the show, and enjoyed the event. Nice to stumble on something like that on a nice day in Richmond, VA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Touch of Fall (October 5, 2026)
Another beautiful day, cooler today lower 60s. Did 32 miles down highway 41, some backroads and US40. Went thru New Carlisle, North Hampt...
-
Went to Chester, West Virginia over these days. Posted some photos on my "Richmond and Me" blog, but while driving along the ...
-
Attended the first meeting of 2010 with the Charlotte Chapter of the Vulcan Riders Association. This group formed last year (figures, was al...
-
Got in a 25 mile ride this morning, a bit later this morning and warmer at 80 degrees. Nice ride though around the area. Went down some 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment